Hi Anderson,

Many thanks. Indeed, it was the removable drive. I changed the directory of the "dual" file and solved the problem.

Thanks again,
Catherine
From: Anderson M. Winkler <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 1:19 AM
Subject: Re: [FSL] dual regression error

Hi Catherine,

Is the dual/scripts+logs directory in a removable drive? Or perhaps a network drive? A Windows partition? Check whether they have been mounted with the "noexec" flag (in Linux, just type 'cat /etc/mtab' and look for the "noexec" flag in the line that corresponds to your disk drive).

If you have this option set, you may need to unmount the volume, then mount it again without this option. If this unit is in your /etc/fstab, remove the "noexec" flag from there.

Hope this helps!

All the best,

Anderson

Dear All,