Hi,

This config file is the same as what we use.
When you say that it "failed for two images" - did this include the ones you sent me?
It is hard to figure out what is wrong if the same images are failing for you but working for me.
If you are talking about different images then it would be helpful if you could upload these for us.

All the best,
	Mark