Hi - the easiest and first thing to do is to look at this with the various atlases inside FSLView.
Cheers.

On 13 Aug 2012, at 16:36, Gayane Aghakhanyan wrote:

Dear FSL experts

After TBSS analysis with TFCE option I've got several clusters. Using cluster command I identified cluster coordinates.
For each cluster I'd like to get corresponding anatomical regions of white matter using atlas implemented on FSL.
Honestly, I've surfed on archive but unsuccessful.

Thanks beforehand
Gayane

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve