hi all,

I'd recommend this paper from Sladky et al. (2011):
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21757015

in light of the discussion on the thread, please note that slice timing was doing prior to realignment in this paper. i think it would be great to redo the analysis to see the empirical implication of the order.

cheers,

satra