From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Stephen Smith [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 09 August 2012 14:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Dicom tag to identify T1 pre and T1 post contrast

Maybe either use the date/time flag, or fslstats -m   ;-)

On 9 Aug 2012, at 14:55, Suchada Tantisatirapong wrote:

Hi FSL experts,

I’m struggling to identify T1w-pre and T1w-post contrast injection from the DICOM header. So far, I used a tag 0018,0010 to identify pre and post (missing tag refer to pre-contrast).
However, some files which are named as post contrast, do not have the tag 0018,0010. So what is the dicom tag which can identify the pre and post contrast accurately?
Many thanks for your time & regards,
Bo

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve