Hello FSLers,
I'm trying to do VBM on Macaque monkey brains so I need to change the
template file from a human brain to a monkey brain.  I was hoping to get
your assistance in resolving an issue that occurs after changing the
fslvbm_2_template command.

Specifically, I changed line 93 from
"T=${FSLDIR}/data/standard/tissuepriors/avg152T1_gray"
to ../stuff/atlasfiles/gm_priors_ohsu+uw.nii.gz.
The problem occurs when running fslvbm_2_template_altered.  The command
creates fslvbm2a.*, fslvbm2b.*, through fslvbm2e.* as well as
example_struc_GM_to_T_init_warp.msf files for each subject.  Then the
terminal window says "Study-specific template will be created, when
complete, check results with..." but nothing has shown up in my struc
folder after a night of waiting.

Do I simply need to wait for the template to be finished?  I've checked my
active jobs and the command doesn't appear to be running.
Or maybe there are other lines within fslvbm_2_template that I need to
change?

Thanks for all of your help,
Daniel

--