Hi Everyone, they told me yesterday it is still every Monday which when
we have queries for UCAS learner's is a pain

Nina

Wirral Metropolitan College

[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Claire
Cotterill-Smith
Sent: 15 August 2012 13:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Edexcel BTEC and UCAS

Hi Sue,

From the beginning of the year Edexcel are meant to upload to UCAS every
Monday (so it falls after the weekend certification).

I understand at this time of year they uploading results to UCAS every
day.

It maybe worth questioning with Edexcel if they are being uploaded for
your centre and daily?

Claire