email: [log in to unmask]

[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karen Eatock
Sent: Friday 31 August 2012 16:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Btec's [Scanned]

We have students who do a BTEC Media and pick A level Film Studies, also
BTEC Health and Social Care pick A level Psychology, BTEC Applied
Science pick either A level Maths or A Level Psychology.

None of these are big numbers just the odd one or two.

Karen Eatock

Examinations Officer

Bury College