+46 709 68 79 82

From: "Neville P.L." <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Wed, Aug 8, 2012 2:59 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

I am afraid I am very surprised to find that fellow professionals do not understand how easy it is to go from a slight annoyance to “nuclear war” in on easy step in email exchanges, given its lack of contextual clues, its face to face characteristics without the redeeming features and knowledge of the “speaker”.

So for goodness sake, just climb back to an even keel ....

Peter Neville
English Language Training Services
Emily Phipps
Swansea University
Hendrefoelan
Swansea
SA2 7NB
Tel: 01792 513017
Tel: 01792 295391  ex 4514
Email:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
http://www.swansea.ac.uk/elts/
http://eltscelta.wordpress.com/
https://twitter.com/#!/peter_neville

[cid:image002.jpg@01CD036B.4B989FD0]

Pplease don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.