I'm an MA student at Leeds and am currently doing my dissertation on how the cuts are impacting on disabled people and how disabled people's organisations should be responding. If any disabled person who lives in the UK is willing to spend the time filling in my short survey I'd be incredibly grateful
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDduVFpVZU9UUnBQN3puaUIzMmZYVWc6MQ#gid=0

I'm doing this in partnership with a local disabled people's organisation and am hoping the research will be of use to them and to other DPO's. If anyone would like a copy of a summary of the final research I'd be very happy to send it to them.

Rosa Morris