Good afternoon, Dis-Forum.

I'm currently putting a business case together and it would be really helpful to point to a benchmarking document that suggests how many
disability advisers an HEI requires per number of students.

I have a vague memory of an old document that came up with a figure of 250 students per adviser, but I've a feeling it was from the last century - I've just been looking at the 1999 National Working Party Report  into Dyslexia in Higher Education, but couldn't find anything and in any case this is now an anachronistic document.

Simon
--
Simon Jarvis
Head of Disability & Dyslexia Service