Hi all,

The attached image shows the all-line map that I performed on two different shapes.
I spotted some "missing lines" which I don't understand why didn't they appear in the generation.

On the left thumbnail, it seems that the "Subset elimination" has been applied here?
On the right thumbnail, was it because the "missing lines" did not conform to Peponis's reflex-reflex vertex connection in the first place?

Either case, I am just wondering whether:
Does Reduction Algorithm take place during the all-line map generation? or only when we reduce the map into Fewest-line map?

Appreciate if someone could enlighten me on this. Thanks
Desmond