As an agenda suggestion:

I'm wondering if we shouldn't use some time to develop a summary of
issues and ideas, and maybe something about what we need to tackle,
prior to the next meeting.

I'll start with what I can dredge up out of my memory on the spot:

The options seem to be:

1) emphasize identifiers, de-emphasize formalizing literal types
2) define an SES that can represent any structured literal
3) define an SES that can represent any structured literal, plus a
method for providing algorithms, documentation, and code for the
processing of the literal.

The questions that I have are:

1) Is the DCAP intended to be actionable, e.g. is it "XML schema for DCAM"?
2) Where is the dividing point between DCAP and DCAM?
3) Where is the dividing point between DCAP and applications?

kc

--
Karen Coyle
[log in to unmask] http://kcoyle.net