I don't exactly disagree with you Lee. I would prefer not to be faced with his backside early in the morning.

 The point is that he isn't any other serving army officer. He is third in line to the throne who has a royal protection detachment guarding him. Where we're they? There are serious questions about their role. And you and I pay a lot of money for them to do their job. Surely there is considerable public interest there.

The soldiering bit is a side issue but was brought up by Chris Accabussi (can't spell his name). As a former serving soldier he wondered about the respect from his men after he has been seen to act in such a way. Next time he has to discipline someone how can they respect him after they have seen his antics. (Although soldiers most would probably think it ok.)

So from a DP point of view I think publication is fully justified.

From a personal point of view I have no problem with Harry doing what he wants, we all need to let off steam. I work in the garden or go walking.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone