From: Baines, Jonathan [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 17 August 2012 09:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] Conservative candidate in data protection
breach?

At least he's notified with ICO which is more than be said for some
(*cough* Louise Mensch *cough*).

On a breach scale this is probably not on a par with the Labour PECR one
which got them an enforcement notice, but it's the same sort of thing
http://www.ico.gov.uk/upload/documents/pressreleases/2010/labour_party_e
nforcement_notice_final_090210.pdf

On 17 Aug 2012, at 09:14, "[log in to unmask]"
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Julian Brazier is our local MP.  I've passed it on to a Kent based
> journalist so may discover whether this is a countywide issue or just
> restricted to this particular office.
>
> Ian Clark
> Library Systems Officer,
> Augustine House,