Hi all

Thanks very much to David and Paul for passing this link on. This is a short film (with animations!) that covers the key ideas in my book Psychology for a Better World. The book is designed to share psychological insights with activists and others working for the common good and the film has a similar purpose. You may be interested in it as a medium for knowledge exchange between the university and community – my feeling is that we could do more to make our ideas accessible to people who may find them useful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zExibEV_PY

I’d be interested in any comments with regard to if it serves the purpose of encouraging people working for the common good.

All the best

Niki