Dear Gavi,

thank you very much for your contribution. I came across the issues related cisgenderism and unfortunately I have been struggling to completely grasp the meanings and also the implications of what people with different realities goes through their own life.
I understand it is a complicated process that a person goes through and, as I personally believe, it is difficult to completely empathise not being completely able to understand what the person has to go through, the social barriers, the legal obstacles and all the following social and mental structures that are not able to adapt to what is naturally occurring and neglected/ignored for very long time.

I believe that trying to talk about cisgenderism in this place, as everywhere else on this planet, will always result in an emotional confrontation. It is unfortunate that who has not been through this or has had the possibility to deepen the understanding on this issue will always be likely to sin of lack of touch and also respect. I believe it is because of ignorance and I do really appreciate your honesty and ability to reply in a way that is able to make the point and also inform all the others about what we are talking about in relation to cisgenderism and the issue that might be related to this.

I am eager to learn more about cisgenderism. Unfortunately I am not able to attend the talk but I would be delighted if you could direct me (or us) to further references (mora than simply wikipedia) where it is possible to understand this topic from an empathic perspective more than from a pretentious objective, aseptic and alleged scientific perspective.

All the best and thanks again,
Fabio