Thanks, Wayne and Tim! After the update it works now.
Krisztina

--- On Fri, 8/10/12, Wayne Boucher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Wayne Boucher <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Secondary Structure Chart does not show NOE contacts
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, August 10, 2012, 5:57 PM

Hello,

After a bit of grief trying to figure out what was going wrong, eventually we realised that the problem was that the heights for the associated peaks were negative, and the code was looking to maximise the height, so we changed it to use the absolute value of the height instead.  So it should work now (at least for the case below!).

Wayne