------------------------------Small Molecule Effector Discovery for Hemoglobin------------------------------

We seek an experienced scientist to join our multidisciplinary program directed at the discovery of new small molecule effectors of hemoglobin function. The successful candidate must have documented experience in hemoglobin crystallization and high resolution X-ray structure determination. The ability to communicate with computational chemists and medicinal chemists is also critical. We seek a Ph.D. level scientist, but exceptional candidates at all levels will be considered. Please send a CV and the names of 2-3 references to steve.almo(at)einstein.yu.edu.