Begin forwarded message:

From: Eleanor Dodson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] CC1/2, XDS and resolution cut off
Date: 8 August 2012 10:10:55 GMT+01:00
To: Marcus Fislage <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]

Like Ian, I tend to use as much data as is reasonable -  but  it is useful to look at the Rfactors plot again resolution in REFMAC output. If this shoots sky high at the limit, the data is probably not very useful in refinement  or map calculation (and will automatically be down-weghted by the ML weighting) . So all it does is make your Rfactors look worse!
 Eleanor