Multi-Angle Light Scattering (MALS) coupled with an HPLC column attached to
an analytical SEC column is my standard "go-to" method for determining
molecular weights/oligomeric states of peaks from SEC runs.  I've only ever
used the detectors from Wyatt (
http://www.wyatt.com/solutions/hardware/hardware.html), not sure if there
are any other manufacturers in the business.

Cheers, Jim

--
Jim Fairman, Ph D.
Crystal Core Leader I