**Apologies for cross posting**

--JANET ARTS & HUMANITIES STREAMING  WORKSHOP--
--The Royal College of Music - 19 September 2012--

We would like to invite you to attend our Arts and Humanities Streaming workshop on 19 September at the Royal College of Music, London.

This free event will give you the chance to explore the possibilities available through the use of live streaming technologies and see how they can be used to enhance your e-learning, distance education and professional rehearsals/performances.

You will have the opportunity to view showcases and demonstrations from BBC and London Symphony Orchestra, amongst others, and see how technologies such as LOLA, DVTS and Super Hi-Vision can emanate the audio and visual qualities of a live performance.

As well as offering the potential to expand your audience and save money, these technologies offer enormous possibilities for your organisations -  from simultaneous live performances across the globe to providing access to renowned artists for master-classes.

To see the full programme and find out more about the technologies, please visit: https://www.ja.net/events/arts-and-humanities-streaming-workshop

Janet is a trading name of The JNT Association, a company limited
Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG