FINAL CALL FOR REGISTRATION

ENVIRONMENTAL UTTERANCE

- A Performative Conference -

 at University College Falmouth

1st-2nd September 2012

Drawing together theorists and practitioners from across the arts, social and environmental sciences, to challenge and reflect upon the role a conference environment, among other environments, plays in the generation and dissemination of human-environment perspectives.  For a glimpse of the programme and to register please visit  http://environmentalutterance.wordpress.com/

Keynotes: Maggie O'Sullivan
David Crouch
Antti Saario
Charlotte Crofts