Yes, Howard Mingham's poems do seem to have a real movement. Consider the 'Like' button pressed. Thanks to all for highlighting those. The text of 'Broken Water' is also available here:

http://sfsalvo.com/Lit/mingham.htm

On the matter of 'working-class poets' I can speak with all of my own authority here. Poetry's a terrible self-seeking timorous brazen thing, so anxious of validation from 'others', and the situation is even worse for lower-class poets as, inevitably, the structures of authority belong to the powerful. I might be working-class, but I don't fit the requirements for 'working-class poet', as people who know much better than the likes of me lay down, such as x or y or z, some of whom might even be on this list, not to mention organisations like the Milkit Marketing Board or Hapless Breaks. So I find I've graduated from being 'working class' to 'non person' pure. I do suspect that part of the problem anywhere lies in the difficulty of acknowledging the existence of one of those fundamentally repulsive (except when needed) objects 'another person', something we all prefer to negotiate through treaties, letter boxes, occasional openings and best-of-all fiction. It doesn't do to stare into someone else's eyes too long, let alone other animals.
--
David Joseph Bircumshaw
Website and A Chide's Alphabet