From: Julian Vincent <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, August 2, 2012 10:37 AM
Subject: Re: Activity

What sort of system do they use on a space station?  I've seen sketches - it's small (has to be!) and does some recycling, though I don't know how much.  But if you're not using it in a space station, why are you disposing of the solids?  You should be using them as fertiliser to displace use of oil-based 'fertilisers'!

Julian