If we don't stop this now, I predict, based on years of experience, that
this discussion will descend quickly into meaninglessness.
Being a staunch anti-theist, I've had to bite my tongue nearly clean
through to contain myself, but contain myself I did.

This group is for biomimetics (and the occasional joke).  Let's keep it
that way.

Julian, for what it's worth, I tell that joke irregularly to my students,
usually around exam time.  I've never had any complaints.

/fas

\V/_
Filippo A. Salustri, Ph.D., P.Eng.
Mechanical and Industrial Engineering