Apologies to all. Of course my account has been hacked. Am changing all passwords. I hope no-one was deceived, it was pretty obvious after all
Michael Cook

In a message dated 31/08/2012 09:29:30 GMT Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:

Good Morning,
            I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,I came down here to Spain on a  short vacation with my family unfortunately i  was mugged at the park of the hotel where i stayed,all cash,credit card and cell phone were stolen off me but luckily for me i still have my passport with me.

         I've been to the embassy and the Police here not helping issues at all and my return flight leaves in  few hours from now but am having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel  manager won't let me leave until i settle the bills.

Am so worried at the moment.

 Kind regards
  Michael Cook