--- On Mon, 8/27/12, Amber VanDerwarker <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Amber VanDerwarker <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: 2013 UCSB Conference on the "Archaeology of Food & Warfare"
To: "Deneen Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, August 27, 2012, 2:50 PM

Hi Deneen - I was wondering if you could please forward this to the Old World arch/plant network that you are hooked into?

Thanks,
Amber

-----

Dear Colleagues:  Please see attached flyer for a Feb 2013
conference at UCSB titled "The Archaeology of Food and Warfare".  We are
 soliciting papers for the conference, to be held Feb 7-9.  Abstracts
are due by Oct 15th. Selected participants will be notified by Nov 1st.
 We have funds to pay for food and accommodations for selected
participants.

Please forward at will to potential participants!

And please forgive if you get this email more than once.

best wishes,
Amber

--
Amber VanDerwarker