Hi All,

Hope you are all well.

First time user so forgive any errors.

I have the immediate need for a SAS Programmer for a 3 month contract for a leading UK Retail Bank.  The location for this role can be Belfast or Dublin and the daily rate could be anything up to £500 per day depending on experience.

Role:
The job involves close project working with all members of the Credit Risk (Portfolio Management) team particularly the Senior Risk Analyst/Manager for whom the programmer develops the analysis databases. Ideally candidates will have experience of strategy development, modelling, collections and recoveries.

Specification:
Must have adequate experience of SAS programming in a banking environment and extensive modelling experience
Development of SAS programs that create SAS analysis data sets from raw database files for use in further formal statistical analysis.
Development of SAS programs that create output tabulations, listings and figures used in banking Working as part of a programming team within banking or financial services.
If interest please get in touch ASAP.

Kind regards

Damian Farrell

Business Manager - Banking, Insurance & Financial Services

Abacus Professional Recruitment - Watch our latest jobcasts by clicking here

Tel: +44 (0)28 9031 31 57

Mob: +44 (0)7803146420

Connect via Linkedin | Facebook | Twitter

Click on the link to join my Banking News Ireland & Northern Ireland Group on LinkedIn

Want to know the top 10 recruitment mistakes and how to overcome them? watch video here

SIGNOFF allstat