(apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement)

Imperial College London

7 Academic Positions (Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Reader/Professor) in Civil Engineering

I should like to draw your attention to a recruitement currently underway by the Department of
Civil and Environment Engineering at Imperial College London.

We are seeking to make up to 7 new academic appointments across the full range of the
Department's interests (including transport) at any level from Lecturer to Professor. The focus is
on developing new areas of work that complement existing expertise in the Department.

Full details are available at:

	http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/AFA707/lecturer-senior-lecturer-reader-profe ssor/

I should be most grateful if you would draw these opportunities to the attention of potential
candidates.

Regards.

--
Prof. John Polak