Hi Naseem

monitoring in these areas.  We have a spreadsheet for each area where
the case is logged and we populate this with info on gender, age and
ethnicity.  These statistics are crunched annually and provided to
Senate and the Equality and Diversity Committee.  We don't do much with
them beyond that, except try and target areas where we think help is
needed e.g. awareness of asking for assistance is not a failure.

Hope that helps!

Eilidh

Eilidh Richardson

Legal Adviser (Student Contract and Statutory Compliance)

Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh, EH21 6UU

(0131) 474 0000 Say "Eilidh Prentice" when prompted by our automated
system

Email: [log in to unmask]    Web: www.qmu.ac.uk <http://www.qmu.ac.uk/>