From: Clinical biochemistry discussion list [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Philip Monaghan [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 08 August 2012 10:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: metyrapone test.

Dear Colleagues,

Do any of your endocrinologists use the overnight metyrapone test for assessment of the HPA axis, and if so, could you send me your protocols?

Many thanks.

Phil
__________________________
Dr Phillip J Monaghan BSc MSc PhD
Senior Clinical Scientist
Department of Clinical Biochemistry
The Christie Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Wilmslow Road
Withington
Manchester
M20 4BX

This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.
ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk
List Archives
List Instructions (How to leave etc.)
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/
This is an open discussion list for the academic and clinical community working in clinical biochemistry.
Please note, archived messages are public and can be viewed via the internet. Views expressed are those of the individual and they are responsible for all message content.
ACB Web Site
http://www.acb.org.uk
Green Laboratories Work
http://www.laboratorymedicine.nhs.uk