Here you go: http://hnn.us/articles/53402.html

As you'll see, if you haven't worked it out already, my emails ain't worth a thimble of warm spit, but it's easy to see how I got it wrong.

On 15 Aug 2012, at 19:21, "Joseph White" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

actually the comment was from John Nance Garner (FDR's first VP) and he didn't say spit, but
the press, in those more proper times, reported it as spit.

cheers,
Joe

On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 2:27 PM, Oliver,AJ <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Johnson