Hello AACORNers,

I'm excited to inform you about my "Jazz it!" open workshops in Cologne, Germany, on November 15th and 29th. The two workshops use jazz as a medium to work on values and principles of resilient organization / successful innovation in innovative ways.

Target groups are leaders, managers or experts currently dealing with Change Management, Organizational Development or Project Management / working within the context of innovation. However, maybe the workshops are interesting for research purposes, too. If that is the case, please, contact me.

For more information please visit http://integratedconsulting.eu/events/  or http://integratedconsulting.at/veranstaltungen/ (German). Depending on the number of English speaking participants the workshops will be partly or completely run in English. The total number of participants is limited to 15.

If you would like to forward the information to people for whom the workshops might be attractive, please feel free to do so.
Have a great day!

Lutz

Lutz Hempel
Senior Consultant

[Beschreibung: Beschreibung: Beschreibung: cid:image004.jpg@01CD4FE9.E7D23620]

Integrated Consulting Group Deutschland GmbH & Co. KG
Menzelstr. 21, D-12157 Berlin
T +49-30-85 60 45 02, F +49-30-85 60 45 03
M +49-163-3633-155

Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRA 42748B,
FA Berlin 30/170/06756, DE266180587, GF: Dieter Marth
www.integratedconsulting.de<http://www.integratedconsulting.de/>

This message is confidential. It may also be privileged, protected by means of data protection or protected by other legal rules. If you have received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system. You may not copy this message nor disclose its contents to anyone.