Here's a couple more sessions that may be of interest to AACORNers:

http://program.aomonline.org/2012/submission.asp?mode=ShowSession&SessionID
=491
 Program Session #: 398 | Submission: 12325 | Sponsor(s): (OMT, CMS)
Scheduled: Saturday, Aug 4 2012 4:45PM - 6:45PM at Sheraton Boston Hotel
in Republic A

The Invisible Foot: Our Addiction to Growth
This session consists of a staged reading of the play ³The Invisible
Foot², which is about our addiction to growth. There will be a world café
style discussion of the issues raised by the play following the
performance.

http://program.aomonline.org/2012/submission.asp?mode=ShowSession&SessionID
=246
Program Session #: 221 | Submission: 10526 | Sponsor(s): (MED, MC, TTC,
ODC)Scheduled: Saturday, Aug 4 2012 8:00AM - 10:30AM at Marriott Boston
Copley Place in Tremont

Leadership Artistry: The Arts Supporting 21st-Century Leadership

Cheers,

Steve