Hello AACORNers,

I am looking to include on my Dancing with Management website some resources pointing people in the direction of academic research, publications, and programs conducted on the topic of dance and the arts being used as a developer for leadership/business/communication development. I realize that this is a broad (and obvious) topic for such a listserve, but would be greatly appreciative of links, names, academic programs, publications, articles, etc. that I can find on the web and reference on my website.

Much thanks in advance,
Daniel Ludevig

--
www.dancingwithmanagement.com