Details:
Date: Monday September 10, 14:15-17:15
Where: The Light Centre 7-9 Eccleston Street  Belgravia, London, SW1W 9LX, United Kingdom
Cost/Registration: 50£ / Please register by writing to [log in to unmask]Payment accepted via bank transfer or paypal; details will be provided upon registration.

Also, please feel free to forward this email to any individuals or other companies who you think would be interested in this event or who might be in London at the time. The more diverse our group, the more meaningful the experience for everyone!

Additional Workshops
*Mark Walsh, a colleague of mine based in Brighton England is doing fantastic work in the area of embodied learning and offering one of his own Integration Training Workshops in Berlin on September 15th, 2012. This workshop will offer another great perspective on the topic of using the body to develop self-awareness, clear understanding and new leadership skills. I myself will be there and would be thrilled to have meet with others interested in the topic. For more information please visit the Leadership through Embodiment webpage or the Facebook event page

With kind regards,

Daniel Ludevig

Director, MOVE Leadership

--