Zooarchers,

VMNH is considering converting some of our special publications to an e-format for sale and distribution. The publication most relevant to this list is “Identification of Waterfowl Breastbones and Avian Osteology (Sterna) of North American Anseriformes.” http://www.vmnh.net/index.cfm/topic/index.cfm/topic/special-publicationsIf this were available as an e-book would you be inclined to purchase one? Would it make a difference if you had the print version already? What price range/maximum would you be willing to pay? The print version is US$10 as a reference. We’re trying to assess which of the publications we have already produced might be viable candidates for converting to e-format and we don’t want to start with one that would have no potential market.

Please respond directly to me, not to the list.  Thanks for your feedback.

Elizabeth

Dr. Elizabeth Moore

Curator of Archaeology

Virginia Museum of Natural History