From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of WORLEY, Fay Louise
Sent: 12 July 2012 09:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ZOOARCH] Digital Archaeological Record (tDAR)

Hi Pam,

I briefly looked into archiving digital data a few weeks ago, and found three main repositories -  the ADS based in York, tDAR based in the states and Open Context. I've included links below. I'd be interested to know if anyone deposits data with any other repositories,

Best wishes
Fay

http://archaeologydataservice.ac.uk/

Digital Antiquity 2012 tDAR:  the Digital Archaeological Record http://www.tdar.org/about/, accessed 11/04/2012

Open Context 2012 Welcome to Open Context http://opencontext.org/about/publishing?gclid=CJiI2v-Mra8CFQ1lfAodv15wng, accessed 11/04/2012

Fay Worley
Zooarchaeologist
English Heritage
Fort Cumberland
Fort Cumberland Road
Eastney
Portsmouth
Hampshire
PO4 9LD
Tel: 02392 856789
Fax: 02392 856701

Secretary, Association for Environmental Archaeology
www.envarch.net