Hi Fiona
If no one has this, I'll ILL it and send you a copy, as I'd like it as
well.

cheers
Pam

Pamela J Cross
PhD researcher, Bioarchaeology
Horses of Men &  Gods project
Archaeological Sciences, University of Bradford, BD7 1DP  UK
p.j.cross (at) student.bradford.ac.uk / pajx (at)  aol.com
http://www.barc.brad.ac.uk/resstud_Cross.php
_http://bradford.academia.edu/PamCross_
(http://bradford.academia.edu/PamCross)