Hi Sonja

As Salima suggested Behrens, H. 1964. Die neolithisch-frühmetallzeitlichen Tierskelettfunde der Alten Welt. Berlin, Veb Deutscher Verlag der Wissenschaften, contains some interesting examples, over 50% are dog skeletons, covering a wide geographical of Europe, Africa and if my memory serves Asia.

When I examined animal burials from Britain I did find a number of dogs associated with human funerary contexts, although partial and complete dog skeletons are much more common on urban features. There is a copy of my BAR 'Investigating Animal Burials' on zoobook (http://zooarchaeology.ning.com/), sorry for the self-promotion

Cheers

Jim