I agree with Ewan, in that I thought that was the plan agreed at the ops meetings.
I'm not an expert on perfsonnar so do not know if running both tests would be a problem, but it was not the intension.

Cheers Pete

Peter Gronbech  GridPP Project Manager          Tel No. : 01865 273389
                                                Fax No. : 01865 273418
Department of Particle Physics,
University of Oxford,
Keble Road, Oxford  OX1 3RH, UK  E-mail : [log in to unmask]