Dear All

The agenda for today's ops meeting: http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=192188.

The discussion areas this week are the NGI monthly update (with a look at GridPP/NGS expectations & roles) and a review of published HEPSPEC06 figures (please check that you have updated the wiki with recent test results and that your site published figure is accurate - we'll go through them).

For those involved in the VOMS work, we will continue after the main meeting with a discussion on advances from the last 2 weeks and plans for the coming weeks.

The minutes order this week is: Chris=3 Mark=3 Alessandra=3 Ewan=3 Pete=4 Kashif=4 Brian=4 Rob=4 Duncan=4 Wahid=4 David=4 Daniela=4 Sam=4.

regards,
Jeremy