We're back in business; the backup didn't take that long but it's still
vacuuming itself.  The timestamp of the backup is Friday 6th, 15:02.

Apologies for the disruption...  as we only issue a handful of robots
every year, there is still a bit of manual fiddly stuff associated with
robots, and clearly we need to add one more check to that process...!

Currently the most recent eight certificates are missing from the
database but we will be restoring these from the signing system.

All the requests are present and correct, *including* those having been
submitted after the backup.

Thanks
--jens

--