You need to run one of the oracdr_xxxx commands to initialize the oracdr system. Once you do that the oracdr command will be available.

namaka is very very old. Malcolm is close to releasing kapuahi but in the mean time you can get more-or-less kapuahi from the /star rsync server at JAC.

Is your system SEL5?

--
Tim Jenness

----