Dear all,

In our experiment we would like to use a conjunction analysis to determine the degree of overlap between our two conditions, but we are not sure on how to do this because of common baselines. As is stated previously in the mailing list, a conjunction analysis can only be used with independent baselines.

We could split our baselines, but some of our subjects have very limited baseline time. This would result in an even more limited sub-baseline. Another option would be to conduct a conjunction analysis regardless of common baselines.

We would very much appreciate to hear your opinion on this.

Many thanks in advance,

Maya Schutte
Master’s student Neuroscience and Cognition
Graduate School of Life Sciences, Utrecht University