I'd look at the overlap of the two clusters; however, its next to
impossible to say two things are the same statistically, only that
they are not significantly different.

If you want to make a qualitative statement, then visually overlapping
the two clusters should be sufficient.

Best Regards, Donald McLaren
D.G. McLaren, Ph.D.
Harvard Medical School