Dear John and all:

I used the latest spm8 release and repeated the same steps. Unfortunately I got the same problem (see the figure attached). In the figure I labeled the template, flow field, and a functional scan before and after normalizing.

Do you have any suggestion of what would be the problem?

Mostly I used default values, for voxel sizes I used [3 3 3]. In segmentation, I used medium regularization.

Thanks,

Soha

This time I used the latest SPM8 patches.