Dear SPMers,

I´m a SPM newbie and I´m using the  second level option for a multiple regression analysis in SPM 8. The goal is to recieve differences between the gray matter density and a total score of a questionnaire.  After the factorial design specification is set up and the play button is pressed I get a weird design matrix, see attached jpeg. For the Covariate (questionnaire) Vectors are entered as questionnaire values for each subject.
The 8 subjects in the matrix are just for test purposes and for showing you my issue.  Am i making some mistakes? Thanks!

Best regards

Benjamin