Hi.

I have a couple of questions regarding the resting state fMRI analysis in
SPM.

At the moment we are using covariation analysis from seed regions.

1.     First, is there a rule for how many mm head motion is allowed ? Is
there a way to correct for ‘peak’ movements, other than using the standard
regressors?

2.     Secondly, we are using the T1 template from our own population to
normalize images (segmentation step, indirect normalization). This Template
is in the MNI space. Do we need to also register our template to the SPM
EPI Template?

Best regards,
Emilia